The Myofascial Energetic Release
MER Training is a powerful life transforming experience. You will learn the art and science of a Deep Bodywork, Assisted Stretches, Myofascial Unwinding, Joint Mobilization, Emotional Release and Awareness and much more. Throughout the training the aim for you is to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to give great work to your clients and to create a successful practice. There is a growing demand for mastering the art of working deeply in the body with skill and sensitivity. The capacity of deep bodywork to alleviate acute and chronic pain has made it an indispensable tool in treating widespread conditions of body and head pain.
The main cause of pain and tension in the body is over-contraction of the five types of Soft Tissue: Muscle, Fascia, Skin, Ligament and Nerves. This chronic tension blocks circulation, oxygen and energy to these soft and sensitive tissues. The contracted tissue presses on pain receptors causing 90 percent of the ocean of chronic pain that humanity suffers from. In the MER Training you will learn how to release the cause of chronic pain the over contraction of soft tissues, with deep tissue bodywork and through educating the client of the cause of there pain.
As we open the body’s deeper soft tissue layers we encounter stuck energy in the form of shortened, hardened tissue. You will be taught skillful, sensitive touch we release these energy blocks.
In the training you will learn to activate the body’s natural ability for self-regulation and healing with Myofascial Unwinding and Trauma Healing. The client discovers through the work of the practitioner a new awareness of dysfunctional patterns and beliefs that laid the foundations for their painful predicament.
MER must be tailored to each individuals needs, their specific complaint, and the over all condition of their physical, mental and emotional body. We must treat the whole person. Many factors must be considered and the individual’s body-mind must guide the treatment from start to finish. The therapist is only there to assist.
The goal of MER is to relieve pain and restore function to allow the person to lead a full active life.
This program will focus on exploring the modality of deep bodywork as a healing art, and is designed for anyone seeking to incorporate a unique combination of bodywork techniques and teachings as a way of working with people. Bringing together the connection between the brain, emotions, body and energy.
In the Myofascial Energetic Release Training you learn to help people with Back Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Jaw Pain (TMJ), Migraines, Cervical Pain, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Shoulder Pain, Head Aches, Hip Pain, Depression, Pelvic Pain.
Techniques to learn in this Myofascial Energetic Release Training:
- The art and science of deep bodywork.
- Assisted stretches coming from Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
- How to evaluate soft tissue spasm through out the body and head.
- How to release the chronic muscle spasm through deep sensitive touch. Working on the painful areas for up to 5 minutes giving the fascia time to release.
- Educating your client on the cause of their holding and pain. Education is a powerful ally in the healing of chronic pain.
- Myofascial unwinding, a sophisticated method of movement education that uses the body’s natural wisdom to release and integrate.
- Structural, functional and emotional body reading through which we evaluate the body–mind of the client.
- Palpation the art of evaluating the soft tissues of the body through listening hands.
- You will learn how to educate the client with a comprehensive homework program that will cut the pain at its roots.
- Trauma healing, by working with the felt sense of the body and activating the body’s natural ability to self regulate and release emotional and psychological traumas.
- Skills to work with emotions that arise during sessions. Five keys that will support emotional integration.
- Structural bodywork to bring balance back to the structure of the body.
- Daily Meditations and Meditation through touch or touch as meditation.